The only manufacturer you will need!
Welcome to OEM Fabricators! All of our facilities are ISO 9001-2015 certified and we consistently deliver innovative solutions and unmatched service to our customers. OEM Fabricators specializes in building medium and heavy custom components for original equipment manufacturers.
Exceptional Design Assistance
Our team of experienced engineers will work with you to develop designs and analyze them for manufacturability.
- Design for Manufacturability
- Mechanical Design
- FEA Capability
- Mastercam XD 3D
- Vision 3D
State of the Art Fabrication
Based on our customers’ needs we provide full fabrication capabilities including laser, tube laser, plasma and flame cutting with a bevel head, sawing and forming.
- 5-Axis High Definition Plasma Cutting
- Flamecutting: CNC with Beveling
- Lasercutting: CNC
- Forming: CNC
- Laser Tube Cutting
Advanced Machining Techniques
OEM’s highly skilled machinists and our vast array of the latest turning and milling machines allow us to provide remarkable service and products to you.
- Vertical Machining Center
- Horizontal Boring Mills
- Vertical Boring Mills
- Turning Centers
- Cogsdill Tool
Our team of certified welders are experts in their field. We consistently exceed industry standards and our customers’ expectations.
- Unlimited thickness and position
- 100+ weld stations
- Extensive knowledge in Impact Resistant, Quenched and Tempered and HSLA metals
- Certified welders to AWS D1.1, D1.2, D1.6 and EN ISO 9606
- Demmeler Modular tooling systems
- 2 Robotic Welding Stations
- Dual station, ABB model IRB 4600 robot with laser seam searching
- 11,000lb servo skyhook with coordinated motion, 55″ turning radius on both axis
- 6,600lb Headstock/Tailstock, 43″ turning radius
- Compliance capabilities to many standards including: multiple AWS codes, Military Combat code 12479550 and the European Welding Standard EN 15085
Our painting experts apply a broad range of wet paints. We are experienced with painting appearance critical and corrosion resistant components including military CARC painting.
- Blast rooms to 12’ x 25’ x 12′ high, full recovery
- Paint Spray booths (4 wet)
- Ovens to 14′ x 50’ x 12’, 180 degree maximum
- Service with overhead monorails to 3 tons
- Steam water parts washing
We provide mechanical assembly for sub-components reducing customer assembly constraints.
- Rated for 1200 F
- 107″ W x 144″ D x 72″ H
- Crane capabilities to 30 tons
- ISO 9001-2015 Certified
- EN-15085 Certified
- Leak Testing
- Material Traceability
- AWS SCWI/CWE
- Level II Wet and Dry MAG Particle Testing
OEM’s diverse original equipment manufacturers including:
- Service Trucks & Equipment
- Aircraft Ground Support and Equipment
- Agricultural Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Targetry – Military Defense Shooting Ranges
- Light Rail
- Power Generation Equipment
- Mining Equipment
- Oil and Gas Extraction Equipment
- Rail Maintenance Equipment
- Crane, Hoist, and Derrick
- Air Filtration Systems